Eva Like Nails
Joker- dip powder, glitter dip powder, dip powder for nails, nail dip powder, dip nail powder, nail dip, dip nails, nail dipping powder
Special Edition: may sell out but will continue to be restocked. Follow us on Instagram and join our Facebook group for updates! https://www.facebook.com/groups/830066794469464 https://www.instagram.com/cndesignerdips
This glitter dip powder has fine, mini-chunk, and chunky metallic color-shifting glitters that shift blue, green, orange, pink, and purple when viewing from different directions. This one is absolutely magical!
Shop more colors here: cndesignerdips.etsy.com
Full manicure requires a nail dip base liquid, dip powder, activator liquid, clear dip powder if desired, and top coat. This is not a nail polish. See instructions for use and have fun!!
This listing is for one jar. We highly recommend topping with a layer of clear dip powder!!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Prep nails by removing cuticle and lightly buffing
2. Apply your favorite step 1 base bond liquid, dip or lay flat into the powder and gently tap down any glitters as needed
3. Wait a moment to dry and brush off excess
4. Apply base bond and dip again, repeating as desired and ***finishing with clear dip powder if desired
5. Apply your favorite activator and wait until it hardens, then file and shape as desired
6. If using top coat, activate again, wipe down with alcohol, and then apply glossy dip top coat, repeat. Cap the tips!
7. If using gel top coat, file surface with coarse grit, brush off dust, do not activate again. Top with gel topcoat, cure, and repeat. Cap the tips!
Enjoy your new manicure! Dip powder is strong and can last 2-3+ weeks.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REMOVAL:
1. File off topcoat
2. Fill a bowl with hot water
3. Place a folded paper towel or dryer sheet into a ziplock, and add 100% pure acetone. Add nourishing oil or coconut oil if desired
4. Place your hands in the ziplock and hold in bowl of hot water. Gently scrub nails against paper towel as they soak
5. Your dip powder should come off in 5-10 minutes
6. Pick a new color and get started with a fresh mani!
See more colors here https://www.etsy.com/shop/cndesignerdips
Follow us for updates and giveaways
CN Designer Dips
Thanks for shopping!!